- Mild temps and a few snow showers.
- CUB>Sunnyside>Broadway is a 4,000' long easy cruising trail.
- 3'000 Rodeo>Broadway is a bit steeper with some fun features.
- FREE BackYard beginner's slope / tow also open.
- All areas well covered and freshly groomed.
- $20 lift tickets. Wednesday through Sunday.
- For each can of food you bring to donate you'll get a $2 credit off the price of your lift ticket.
- Open Wednesday November 27 through Sunday December 1st 9:30am-4pm
|Last Updated||Saturday, November 30, 8:01 am|
|Weather||Partly Cloudy, Flurries|
|Forecast||Mild with temps in the 30's... a few snow showers|
|Lower Mtn snow depth||12"-18"|
|Upper Mtn snow depth||6"|
|New snow past 24 hrs||skiff|
|Snowfall from last storm||11.29.13|
|Hours this week||Wednesday November 27th through Sunday December 1st 9:30am-4pm|
Good groome surfaces.
300' Beginner Trail, 4,000' cruising trail, 3,000' feature trail.
|Lifts operating today||2 Saturday & Sunday|
|Backyard Rope Tow||9:30-4|
|Meadow Mountain Lift||December|
|Mount Belmont Lift||December|
|Rawhide Gulch Lift||December|
|Rascal Terrain Park||7 features along North Side|
|Wildwood Terrain Park|
|Rodeo Terrain Park|
|Ruckus Terrain Park|