2021.2022 Great Divide Season Pass
Winter 2021.2022 Season Passes are now on Sale. Purchase online, in person or over the phone.
Our ticket office is currently open on Saturdays and Sundays from 10am – 4pm.
The FLEXIBILITY of a Season Pass is terrific.
- Your picture pass gives you direct-to-lift access so you don’t have to stop at the ticket office.
- Take a few early season warm up runs.
- Sleep in Saturday morning, then come up for a few hours in the afternoon.
- Get some early runs on Sunday morning, then go watch the big game on Sunday afternoon.
- Sunny spring skiing for part of the day, and spend the other half of the day golfing, fishing or biking too!
Season Pass Perks
- Season Passholders receive:
- Show your Great Divide Season Pass at any Montana Ski Area and ski all day for THE HALF DAY RATE!
|Winter 2021/2022 Season Pass Rates||Pre-Season Rates |
Expire November 30, 2021
|Winter Rates Beginning
December 1, 2021
|Adult (Out of High School to age 69)||$475||$550|
|Military (with valid ID)||$400||$440|
|Middle/High School Studen||$400||$440|
|Child (Grades 1-5)||$225||$250|
|5th Grade (with proof of enrollment for 2021/2022 School Year)||$50||$50|
|Seniors (Age 70+)||$225||$250|